Professional Lead Work London
For a long-lasting damage proof domestic or commercial property, you need to ensure that your roof is protected from all the elements.
Using exceptional lead material waterproof the flat roofs, line valley gutters and wide variety connections between slate/tile work and masonry, chimneys and the junction between tiles and brickwork and gullies which are vulnerable to water penetration.
What can London Platforms Roofing do for you?
At London Platforms Roofing, our dedicated team of project managers and experienced craftsmen can plan and execute your project.
- We ensure that all relevant health and safety rules are observed on all projects that we undertake.
- We use a Mobile elevated work platform to carry out all the works safely where a scaffolding cannot appropriately be used. Whereas, we also use Scaffoldings where our elevated work platforms don’t have ease of access.
- Our technicians are trained in health and safety, first aid and fire safety so that they ensure the safety of the general public whilst undertaking your project and minimise any inconvenience caused.
- All works are carried out to comply with the Lead Sheet Association regulations.
- We use the correct tools and methods and quality lead sheet that has proven to last over 100 years.
If you wish to discuss any lead work requirements with us please contact on 020 8342 0795.